07 septiembre 2005

An Ode to My Friends

Here are some of the friends I've seen over the past months, some from Lawrence and some from all over, but all whom I will miss greatly. And if you're not here, it's just because I don't have your picture. (AND I'd love to have more pictures to put up, so if you're not on here please send me your picture!)


<--Theresa
<--- Lauren, Karen, Jeanine, and Me
<-- Brad, Karen, and Me <-- Rebecca & Brooke <--Danielle & Me Some of my CRU friends
Morgan & Mandy-->
<-- Kim, Leah & Jackie Leah & Kyle -->
Melissa & Me -->
<--Komica, Evie, Mandy, Nika, and Malichi Mandy, Me & Nika -->
<--Rachel <--Amy & Baby Kyra Kristie ->
and Kristie again -->
Amy & Me -->

And some staff friends (from Trinidad & Tobego, Australia, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, and the Far East)

No hay comentarios: