10 octubre 2009

Films...

Wow! While this week has been packed, I managed to find some time this evening to watch a couple of the movies in the running for our Film Discussion Night this fall. A friend of mine from high school suggested both "The Diving Bell and Butterfly" (a french film originally entitled Le scaphandre et le papillon) and "The Orphanage" (a Spanish film originally entitled El Orfanato) are both amazing films and definitely both film night worth, both in terms of quality of the film and in terms of being something good for discussion. Wow! I just watched the latter of the two and was very pleasantly surprised. I don't tend to love Spanish films nor do I love thrillers, but this was both and should definitely get some awards (maybe it has, I'm just not too up on that stuff). So here are two movies to put on your list when you have time and want a good film.

No hay comentarios: