Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
17 septiembre 2006
Blogging
So...the reality is that I'm not quite into this thing we call "blogging." I'd like to be. I'm in awe of some friends who have this skill down, but I've come to realize that I am not as witty as some and that is just the way it is. Now that I've gotten over my lack of wittiness nor wittiness in what to talk about, I'll write when I can and about whatever seems to be on my mind. This all began with a desire to better keep up with friends and family, as a kind of "postcard from Dawn's life" without sending a physical card (although I do think that writing letters is highly underrated in our day and age of "instant-ness").
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario