28 mayo 2008

FYI

So, two pieces of FYI... One, I'm going to be keeping friends in Spain up on my life while I'm back in the US temporarily via my blog, so... if you find a post in Spanish and get scared, no worries. you are at the right place and it was intended for them. (Actually, change in plans... I'm going to put my spanish blog at http://www.cafeconsoja.blogspot.com (which is actually how you spell it instead of with a "y"). So you can check it out there if you so desire.

I'll try to include more or less the same in Spanish and in English, but that's the way it will be at least during my jaunt in the US (now through mid-July). And it's a great opportunity to practice some Español :-)

P.S. ALSO... I'd love to see as many of you as I can, so give me a call or drop me an e-mail if want to get together sometime. I'll be in Missouri, Kansas, Florida (and driving from Missouri to Florida - likely through SE Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida (on the way) and then Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Illinois, and Missouri), and briefly in North Carolina (for my cousin's wedding).

No hay comentarios: