Ahhh!!! So, I was just going to update a website that we supposedly have for the Camino, which we will be walking this summer with university students (as we do every summer) and which we were planning on begin advertising tomorrow, but it seems that we are a bit technologically challenge or possibly too trusting that other people know what they are doing or something...The problem, I think, is that the domain site wasn't renewed and thus it disappeared out of existence sometime in the past few days. Ahhh!!! So, right now I don't entirely know what that means. I'm assuming we lost what was there before, which sucks, and I'm assuming that it won't be too hard to get it back the domain, but that we'll probably be starting from ZERO. Hmm... oh well. I'm hoping that some of my computer savvy friends might be of some help both in figuring out how you buy or renew a domain and in recovering the former page. If you have any suggestions, I'd love the help. I'm going to send out a few socorro (help) e-mails and then hit the hay... each day has enough trouble of its own. :-)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario