Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
14 febrero 2010
Uf... That last picture is quite appropriate to how I feel right now - a big iceberg. This has been a tough, frustrating week and there is much under the surface right now in respect to my emotions. I just got off the phone with a friend only to realize that I was probably not the best listener nor the most empathetic friend tonight. And I feel horrible about it. And yet I have a ton of emotions under the surface, most of which are unfixable circumstances at least unfixable by me. They are fully manageable for the God of all creation and even in the midst of messing people and bad decisions, he can actually redeem the situation. But right now I'm wrestling to let God be God and to realize that I am a mere mortal who needs to pray, rest, and trust Him.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario