25 marzo 2010

Today is a day that I am SOOO very thankful for a little time to go to the gym & then to run, to relax and disconnect, to think & process life, to just be and not have to solve any problems, not be able to be interrupted, not having to do anything but run,... I love the now familiar sounds, I love looking up at the sky, I love the repetitive motion and pushing myself. It is so nice. And I'm so grateful for time to disconnect and forget all the problems of my day. And then the benefit of feeling great and having little endorphins (the runner's high of sorts) that help me have a new perspective on life. And today was one day that I really needed to disconnect. Somehow problem after problem seemed to pop out of no where and just bog me down a bit. So getting out and disconnecting and getting perspective was GOOD, very GOOD.

No hay comentarios: