27 noviembre 2011








"Hungry I come to for I know you satisfy.
I am empty, but I know your love does not run dry.
So I wait for you, so I wait for you.

I'm falling on my knees, offering all I need.
Jesus, you're all this heart is living for.

Broken I run to you for your arms are opened wide.
I am weary, but I know your touch restores my life.
So I wait for you, so I wait for you.

I'm falling on my knees, offering all I need.
Jesus, you're all this heart is living for.

I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me.
Jesus, you're all this heart is living for.

So I wait for you, so I wait for you.
So I wait for you, so I wait for you.

I'm falling on my knees, offering all I need.
Jesus, you're all this heart is living for.
I'm falling on my knees, offering all I need.
Jesus, you're all this heart is living for.

Hungry I come to for I know you satisfy.
I am empty, but I know your love does not run dry." Hillsong

No hay comentarios: