Ah! I feel like I'm in a constant airplane cabin. What I mean is that I feel like all the moisture in my body is being sucked out by all the heating and cooling going on and the fact that 95% of my life seems to be inside a building or car. I know I'm complaining, but doesn't it seem unhealthy to spend that much time inside? Granted I am a student, so much of that time is in the library over books or in a classroom. But, wouldn't it be healthy to travel by foot now and then on a subway or bus... plus wouldn't that help with air pollution and pollution in general? Just a thought. I do know that I'm on my soapbox. And I'm still presently in the hermetically sealed library writing papers and reading. I don't think I'll ever fully get used to the air-conditioning and extreme temperature changes instead of having nice open windows (without screens).
Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
16 noviembre 2011
Re-Entry Thought #12
Ah! I feel like I'm in a constant airplane cabin. What I mean is that I feel like all the moisture in my body is being sucked out by all the heating and cooling going on and the fact that 95% of my life seems to be inside a building or car. I know I'm complaining, but doesn't it seem unhealthy to spend that much time inside? Granted I am a student, so much of that time is in the library over books or in a classroom. But, wouldn't it be healthy to travel by foot now and then on a subway or bus... plus wouldn't that help with air pollution and pollution in general? Just a thought. I do know that I'm on my soapbox. And I'm still presently in the hermetically sealed library writing papers and reading. I don't think I'll ever fully get used to the air-conditioning and extreme temperature changes instead of having nice open windows (without screens).
Etiquetas:
air-conditioning,
fairly random,
fresh air,
re-entry,
up in the air
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario