18 septiembre 2008

It's SOOO nice

It's sooo nice to have some semblance of a team, to have others who are on board with my vision for reaching college students here with the Gospel and who are both fully capable and fully available to help.

Up until now I've been a bit cautious and haven't wanted to expect too much of them, in part for fear of being disappointed. Yet after our first two meetings of the year I am SOOO happy that we are all on the same page and I finally have some people with whom I can process & flesh out where we are going and how we are going to get there. And they are not just passive listeners, but active participants and co-laborers. Yippee!!! It is sooo nice. And it is much more easy to be motivated and to be excited about doing this together instead of always having to be self-motivated and know that most of the time I am headed toward a huge mountain. There are still a lot of areas where I'm not quite sure where the resources and people will come from, but at least there are some others with whom I can trust God for these giant things and who can remind me what is true. Thank God for my little, but very existent team this year. And, God-willing, there will be others (spaniards) who will join us in reaching the campus, madrid, spain, and the world with the powerful and freeing Gospel of Jesus.

No hay comentarios: