My life the past week has been primarily consumed by taking a million practice tests for my written driving exam that I will have next Tuesday. It may seem crazy, but considering that this is one of the only times of the year where I actually have time to do so, since the semester doesn't begin for a couple more weeks, and since i have already paid about 300+ euros and to take the test again would cost between 100 and 150 euros more, I would rather put the time in to make sure i pass it (which basically consists of memorizing the entire book and making NO mistakes). It seems an insane amount of time for a driver's test, but i feel just about ready. thank God! I am obviously doing more than just this, but not much more. So, most likely when I take, and God-willing pass, I will resume blogging and such... :-)
Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
16 septiembre 2008
My life the past week has been primarily consumed by taking a million practice tests for my written driving exam that I will have next Tuesday. It may seem crazy, but considering that this is one of the only times of the year where I actually have time to do so, since the semester doesn't begin for a couple more weeks, and since i have already paid about 300+ euros and to take the test again would cost between 100 and 150 euros more, I would rather put the time in to make sure i pass it (which basically consists of memorizing the entire book and making NO mistakes). It seems an insane amount of time for a driver's test, but i feel just about ready. thank God! I am obviously doing more than just this, but not much more. So, most likely when I take, and God-willing pass, I will resume blogging and such... :-)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
3 comentarios:
Wow! That's a lot of cash for a driving test. Good luck!!
it's true. but hopefully soon i will be able to drive here! and maybe (probably) even get a car. ;-) i'm definitely getting excited about that idea.
Good luck!!! I remember talking about how difficult their test is! Let me know when it is so I can pray for you!
Publicar un comentario