29 septiembre 2008

Life & such

So... I haven't had much time to blog as of late (and really don't now). Unfortunately I am still studying like crazy for my driving test (you would think it was a college final or something a bit more weighty, but it is such a tedious and tricky test (and I really don't want to have to take it again)). Beyond that, I've been planning out the fall, meeting with people having to do with that, (and all the other prep work associated with that) preparing for both Oct 1st & Oct 6th - the first days of school on college campuses here in Madrid.

I definitely can't wait until students return to campus, so that I can spend much of my time meeting with people and doing things, versus just planning it and doing more admin stuff.

Beyond planning for the fall and getting things ready (which is the main thing I've been doing), I've been grabbing bits of time to work on the most recent seminary class I'm taking, dreaming of having a car again, and all the other things I used to associate with July/August. While I've been back in Spain for three years now, Sept/Oct here still takes some getting used to for me. I always am so anxious just to get things going and to return to normal life. Granted, I don't really stop until September from the previous school year, but still.

No hay comentarios: