
a friend just posted this from another blog and it seemed timely. on his blog, they are entitled, "christmas cards from God (my version)." they have some good things to say, so here are just a couple:
Dear Lonely Heart,
“Its not good to be alone.” I was the one who said those words immediately after I created the first human, and so I know that they apply to you as well. I was the one who created you with a longing for relationship. So, when you feel disconnectedness of isolation over Christmas - as you are feeling right now, I know why you feel that way. I see this and I have heard all of your prayers. But don’t forget that I’m with you always (Mt. 28:20) and that I love you.
Dear Busy,
Whenever I look at you, I see a blur of activity with a contrail of exhaustion. You seem to have less and less time for me; and thus less time for the things that are important to Me. I admire your drive but what you are looking for will never come your way by adding more things to your plate, or by pleasing more people, I know the way to the still waters and I know the way to the the truly greener pastures (Ps. 23:2 ). Trust me, before its too late.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario