So... I regret to say that today was my third attempt at the practical test of the Spanish driving test and... yet again, I didn't pass. :-S The guy who also took the test told me that he felt worse for me than for himself (he didn't pass either, his second try), because yet again I did everything right EXCEPT one little thing, I didn't stop long enough at the stop sign. I by no means would call it a rolling stop, in fact i stopped twice, once at the line and once a bit farther ahead. BUT apparently it wasn't a COMPLETE stop. And unfortunately the examiner today was really nice. She didn't even make me parallel park. So...that means another 200+ Euros, the really bad news, and that I have to wait until the end of January for the next one. I really don't understand why this is taking so long. It seems that the only times I do something stupid, like not wait enough after stopping is DURING the exam, when it matters. Suffice to say I'm a bit frustrated, but am also choosing to trust that God has a plan in all of this and that he has this too in his hands.
Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
18 diciembre 2008
The third try is not always a charm
So... I regret to say that today was my third attempt at the practical test of the Spanish driving test and... yet again, I didn't pass. :-S The guy who also took the test told me that he felt worse for me than for himself (he didn't pass either, his second try), because yet again I did everything right EXCEPT one little thing, I didn't stop long enough at the stop sign. I by no means would call it a rolling stop, in fact i stopped twice, once at the line and once a bit farther ahead. BUT apparently it wasn't a COMPLETE stop. And unfortunately the examiner today was really nice. She didn't even make me parallel park. So...that means another 200+ Euros, the really bad news, and that I have to wait until the end of January for the next one. I really don't understand why this is taking so long. It seems that the only times I do something stupid, like not wait enough after stopping is DURING the exam, when it matters. Suffice to say I'm a bit frustrated, but am also choosing to trust that God has a plan in all of this and that he has this too in his hands.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario