
YUM!!! So I came home sopping wet this afternoon because I decided that my winter hat would be enough for the sprinkles coming down. True, but enough time even in light rain can get one decently wet. Fortunate for me, I was pretty well bundled up.I came home in a somewhat bad, frustrated mood mainly because I couldn't find what I was looking for for the conference backdrop on Dec 27th, I was wet and a little under the weather anyway, and feeling a little overwhelmed.
It was then that I remembered the BLUEBERRIES! A friend who came to visit recently brought some dried blueberries from a friend who had remembered that that is what I had said I missed from the States. I prefer the fresh ones, obviously. But since that wasn't quite an option, the dried ones from Trader Joe's were VERY much appreciated.
So, I made some blueberry pancakes and remembered that I have a million and one reasons to be thankful and happy, even on a cold, rainy, frustrating day.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario