I'm such a dork. I've known this for quite awhile but just was thinking about it today as I was about to act completely irrationally... or maybe not irrationally but psycho. I suffer from both the desire to not miss out on ANYTHING or at least not miss out on the possibility of missing out on something. AND I suffer from wanting to be wherever there might be something fun where fun people are. I hate to feel like I'm missing out. That's probably why at times I do WAY too much and can be way too slow to commit to things until I know all my options (bc I also don't like to back out of things that I said I'd do or places I'd be), but then I also don't like to say no until I'm sure I wanted to say no. I don't like my options to be closed bc I'd hate to miss out or to not say yes to anything and not have a plan B, C, or D. So recently EVERYONE and their brother seems to be getting U2 tickets for St. Louis. Now granted I do love U2 and have ALWAYS wanted to go to their concert AND it is likely that I'll be in the States when they're playing in STL, but it's still up in the air AND all these people going to the show already have their tickets. AND good tickets cost way too much than I can probably justifiably spend for a show right now. This morning I was looking at tickets and dreaming about going. For now, I should probably let it sit and if it is to be, well than things will work themselves out when I can responsibly make a decision and commit to going.
Wow. That was quite a bit of rambling about nothing. Probably in reality it was my assuring myself that I made the right decision instead of trying to track down some tickets and people to go with me. Although... I may change my mind. It is U2. Maybe I just need to hurry up and figure out if it's plausible for me to be in MO for those dates, which is a little up in the air. I may be in CO. Anyway... things for me to think about.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario