08 julio 2008

Vision, Hope & Dreams

Part of my job on occasion, actually quite often, is to write a vision plan, to write what I see in a person's life (strengths, giftings, personality & character traits, areas for development & growth, etc.,) and to dream (based on these things and trusting the Lord to work in them) what the Lord could do in them and through them in their next step of life and helping them to develop a Personal Development Plan (a plan of how to grow both in strength areas and areas of weakness). I love doing this. Having just finished writing three of them (consisting of 2-6 pages each) I am energized and ready for them to conquer the world. And it helps me to rejoice in how the Lord has made them and things he may do in and through them in the coming years.

No hay comentarios: