09 noviembre 2008

It just occurred to me why I've been in a little bit of a funk the past couple days and a bit more easily perturbed and overwhelmed than normal. My period, or regla, is just around the corner. Oh the joys of being a woman. At least I can see that, no I am not depressed or a complete mess. I can stop asking, "What is wrong with me? Why do I get so upset about the tiniest of things?" Obviously it doesn't justify my being mean or rude, but it gives an explanation of why I feel as I do, which somehow makes me put everything back into perspective and to not let it affect me as much. I just know that it will last about a few days to a week, then my regla will come and all will return to normal. So if over the next few days I become really emotional at the drop of a pin, it will have some explanation.

And, I guess as I write this, that reality is that my emotions are only exaggerated, so sometimes it's actually a good thing to get to the root of what is going on inside me but that would normally NOT come out. Just like being overseas. :-) Hmmm...

No hay comentarios: