I guess it's normal, BUT I'm realizing that I'm not a huge fan of reverse culture shock. But then who would be. What I dislike is that every new thing I do, seems that much stranger... I suppose that can be true when you go to a new culture, you just don't expect it to be true of the place you were born.Most recent strange place was the movie theater. I'd been to one movie this summer. But for some reason, I guess since it was only the second and the last was in August, it felt very strange. Popcorn was crazy expensive, the way you went about doing things was different. I don't know what was so weird. But it did feel weird. That and the fact that I didn't really know anyone well who I went to see this film with. I was thankful for the one person I did kind of know... Why am I like this all of a sudden? So insecure. That seems odd, unnormal, uncharacteristically me,... or that is what I thought...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario