Paris, here I come! I'm not quite sure why but I've been wanting to go to Paris all winter long and now am! A friend just happens to have to work there and so I decide to drop by for a couple days. A few days later I met a girl who lives south of Paris with her family and we decide to meet up one day there to hang out and I also realized a good, good friend and her husband just moved there this past monday, so Paris here I come!
Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
05 enero 2010
Paris, here I come! I'm not quite sure why but I've been wanting to go to Paris all winter long and now am! A friend just happens to have to work there and so I decide to drop by for a couple days. A few days later I met a girl who lives south of Paris with her family and we decide to meet up one day there to hang out and I also realized a good, good friend and her husband just moved there this past monday, so Paris here I come!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario