A song I was just listening to as I was thinking back about my completely wonderful time in Paris:"No Limit" - Enter the Worship Circle
Your love has no limit at all
Your love has no limit at all
Your love has no limit at all
It has no limit at all
You don't treat me like I deserve
You don't crush me heavy handed
You don't leave me alone in this world
'Cause your love has no limit at all
Your love has no limit at all
Your love has no limit at all
It has no limit at all
And you know how I was formed
When the wind blows out before
Like a flower after winter's storm
Your love has no limit at all
Your love has no limit at all
Your love has no limit at all
It has no limit at all
You don't treat me like I deserve
You don't crush me heavy handed
You don't leave me alone in this world
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario