06 enero 2010

I think this song is great. I have for a long while. And from time to time when I am more melancholy I especially like it, so anyway, here you go:

"The Worst Is Being Alone" - Don Chaffer

"'Aaron, have you ever had a burning in your chest that made you just want to be free.' It was a warm afternoon when she asked him this as they sat on the shore of the sea.

Well, Aaron just tugged at his hair and took a very long time to reply. By the time that he spoke, she'd forgotten she'd asked. She was lost in the clouds of the sky.

He said, 'Carrie I don't think I've ever wanted as much to be free as I've longed to be known. But of the things that I hate as I look at my life, the worst is my being alone. Oh, the worst is my being alone.'

The rest of his words he kept from her ears 'cause he thought she might not understand. And she didn't reply. She couldn't figure out how cause the heart in her heart had been failed. Oh of all the things known that he could have spoken that day, he chose one from deep down inside. Without intending her to, he caused her to confess the false confidence in how she had loved.

'Aaron I don't think I've ever wanted as much to be free as I've longed to be known. But of the things that I hate as I look at my life, the worst is my being alone. Oh, the worst is my being alone.'

As they headed home, neither of them could speak a word. And they held their own spirits today, but at the pulse of the wave they both turned around thinking someone was calling their name. Oh, someone was calling their name."

No hay comentarios: