08 enero 2011

Bing Crosby & Nostalgia

I'm sick. And it seems progress- ively more so every minute. It is true that I could feel WAY worse. And for once I am thankful for my neighbor Jose Maria's blaring music through the wall. Today it's Christmas music. The old stuff. Like Bing Crosby. The stuff I grew up on. Okay... I'm going to sleep a bit more but "May your days be merry and bright. And may all your Christmases be bright."

I may feel like poop but it's nice to have some nostalgic music, that makes me feel at home.

Note: I have to say that I LOVE that White Christmas pics came up when I searched pictures of Bing Crosby. I love old movies like White Christmas & Casablanca & Miracle on 34th Street & Meet Me In St. Louis & all the old musical I grew up with. Happy nostalgia...

No hay comentarios: