This morning at church, here is one of the songs we sang, which both connected with my heart and some of what the Lord has been teaching me (for another post). Disfrútalo!"Aquí estoy" (Here I am) - Jesús Adrian Romero
No quiero perder, las cosas que me quedan por hacer
(I don't want to miss out on the things that I still have to do,)
las cosas que me quedan por vivir en ti
(the things I still have to live in You.)
No quiero olvidar las cosas que planeaste para mi
(I don't want to forget the things that You have planned for me,)
Los sueños que me diste lograre por ti
(The dreams that You gave me to carry out for You.)
CORO (Chorus): No tienes que buscar a nadie más
(You don't need to look for anyone else...)
yo quiero ir, aqui esta mi tiempo aqui estan mis horas
(I want to go. Here is my time, here are my hours.)
Aqui estoy yo. Mi vida es para ti y en ti la quiero yo invertir
(Here I am. My life is for You and in You I want to invest my life.)
Aqui estan mis manos, aqui esta mi voz
(Here are my hands and here is my voice)
Aquí estoy yo, aquí estoy yo
(Here I am, here I am)
Listo quiero estar,
(I want to be wise.)
los dones que me diste voy a usar
(The gifts you gave me, I'm going to use.)
los años que me has dado vivire por ti.
(The years you gave me, I'm going to live for you.)
Voy a conquistar la tierra que me diste y sin dudar
(I'm going to take the land you gave me and with out doubt...)
hare lo que me pidas vivire por ti
(I will do what you asked me to do, I will live for You.)
CORO (Chorus): No tienes que buscar a nadie más
(You don't need to look for anyone else...)
yo quiero ir, aqui esta mi tiempo aqui estan mis horas
(I want to go. Here is my time, here are my hours.)
Aqui estoy yo. Mi vida es para ti y en ti la quiero yo invertir
(Here I am. My life is for You and in You I want to invest my life.)
Aqui estan mis manos, aqui esta mi voz
(Here are my hands and here is my voice)
Aquí estoy yo, aquí estoy yo
(Here I am, here I am)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario