26 octubre 2008

At home

Over the past week it has occurred to me that my home is finally a refuge. When I am here I can really rest. I have two great roommates who are amazing. When I was sick a couple weeks ago, Chery offered to make some soup for me (which I probably would have taken her up on, other than the fact that I had just made some soup from the little I had in the fridge - gazpacho, veggies, noodles, rice, red curry,...it was really good) and they both bought some orange juice for me. Recently I've appreciated the fact that they take equal responsibility for cleaning and getting things repaired, etc., They are a huge blessing. I really can't begin to express how much I appreciate them. My apartment is actually a refuge, a place I can rest well. In fact I've noticed over the past couple weeks that I have been having the most vivid dreams and it's clear that I'm sleeping well again. All this is a very nice change.

No hay comentarios: