I am realizing that both my lists of movies & books are getting entirely too long. While it isn't actually the beginning of a new year, fall is much more like new year's to me than January 1st. Thus, I am retiring my previous list an starting a new one, which is presently blank.Here is the old list, 2007-08. Enjoy!
Movies I've Seen Recently & Would Recommend (in a purely random order)
Once
August Rush
bella
Across the Universe
Innocent Voices (Voces Inocentes)
The Great Debaters
Sicko
Blood Diamond
The Cult of Sincerity
Proof
White Oleander (La Flor del Mal)
Emma
No Reservations
Mansfield Park
Surf's Up
Martian Child (the name may sound cheesy, but it really is good)
Kite Runner
Freedom Writers
Take The Lead
Save The Last Dance
Narnia - Prince Caspian
Reign Over Me
The Ultimate Gift
Definitely, Maybe
Maid of Honor
Baby Momma
Smart People
Volver
Crash
27 Dresses
Peregrinos
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario