02 octubre 2008

Mi Día Espectacular

So... today was a great day! First, I went to take my written driving test and... first of all, they let me take the test (something not to take for granted after last week), second... i think that it went well, very well, in fact it really wasn't that hard since i practically have all the questions they could ever ask me memorized along with the choices they might give me and the answers. So, if all went well, I passed and can move on to phase two, actually driving. :-)

Second, I went and talked to my friend and it went well, actually really well. I won't go into detail, but things are pretty much back to normal and we understand each other a little better. I have my best friend here back. Praise the Lord, really, it was totally God's gracious hand.

Third, the semester began on university campuses around Madrid and my life is returning little by little to normality.

Fourth, I was showered with love in terms of notes and text messages of encouragement or ánimo for my driving test. And then on the way home a friend asked, "So, are we going out to celebrate or not?" I, of course said yes, even though I didn't get home until 21:00 (9pm), so we went out for tapas which was great - my friends Nora and her husband, Carlos, my roommates and me. Great fun.

And I'm sure there are other things I've left out, but a very full, but very good day.

1 comentario:

KayakGirl dijo...

Hurray!!!! I've been thinking of you!!! Yay, can't wait to catch up. Let me know when you think you might be able to talk. Maybe this weekend?