27 octubre 2008

Movies...

We are in the process of planning several events for this semester. One is a cine forum, where we will watch a film and then talk about some of the themes from the film. The various themes are beauty, relationships, freedom, spirituality, and I think I'm missing one. If you have any suggestions on films for beauty, freedom, or spirituality, I'd love some help. Right now my brainstorming (which is definitely brainstorming, not anything set) includes the following...

Beauty - August Rush, Il Postino / El Cartero (1990, The Postman (of Pablo Neruda))

Relationships - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Freedom - Amistad, Bloody Sunday, Garden State

Spirituality - Dieu est grand, je suis toute petite (2001, God is great, I am small, with Audrey Tautou))

This is what I have so far... I'd love some help if you have any ideas.

No hay comentarios: