Okay, I think I'm really going for it. I'm going to run my second marathon. Last thursday I was talking to a friend of mine who doesn't run, but who has begun to run and is going to run Madrid's half-marathon the last weekend in April, April 27th. I told her I'd love to do it with her and her friends and that, if possible, maybe I'd even do the marathon in lieu of the half. But...after doing a little research (and coming to my senses a bit - it is in 10 weeks), I think I've decided to train well, to run the half marathon with them, and then a full marathon in June (possibly in the mountains outside of Madrid, fun, ¿no?... I'm still looking into this part).
So, if you happen to be in Madrid on the 27th of April and want to join me, that would be fabulous! Or, if you want to run a full marathon (or even the first half with me) sometime in late June, let me know!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario