05 febrero 2008

Well, I am still in Paris (with just a good night sleep and half a day left) and loving it. It is almost 23:30 and we had a quite night of camembert, smoked salmon, french bread, bordeaux wine, the great dark chocolate the hotel leaves every night with a weather report for the next day, and some clementines in our hotel room. I'm trying to catch up, or begin to catch up on e-mail, after a week of having no internet connection (not all a bad thing) and noticed it was raining somewhat hard. So of course I peaked my head out the window to see the rain and the incredible view of the Eiffel Tower that we have (which I had forgotten about in the meantime). It was glittering, which it does half the time at night, fluctuating between the glittering/sparkling and the just normal lights. Definitely enchanting, which is my word to describe the trip, definitely enchanting.

No hay comentarios: