I just had a great night out! You may ask what made it such a great night. Well... first I listened to a great band of some friends, which has both great music and puts on a great show - with a bit of ska, salsa, tango, rock... One of the highlights of the night was dancing the night away both during the concert and then with Elisabeth (who happened to be next to me during the concert). I have missed having dance parties with my roommates from last year and tonight most definitely matched one of our famous dance parties. Yeah!!!The band I watched is "Ni Uno Bueno" and they just put out an EP, which you can listen to at http://www.niunobueno.com
Secondly, prior to going to the concert I was cleaning and hemming some pants (very exciting, i know). As I was getting ready, I put on the "Across the Universe" soundtrack in prep for the concert and sang along. Now that I'm back from the concert (and am too awake to sleep yet) I put it on again. I must say that it is great! So, that is my second happy thing.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario