05 mayo 2009

La elegancia del orizo...

These are actually all covers from the same book, in the Spain and the US, respectively. I should really stop writing reviews for books that I have only just begun, but a couple chapters in, I think it is very witty and one of the best books I've read in awhile. A friend visiting from the States recommended it and I am loving having just picked it up. It is originally written in French, he was reading it in English, and I am reading it in Spanish, but all the same it is a great book.

I've been realizing that, while the books I've been reading have been good, it's been awhile since I read a good novel. Most of them have been about intense situations in africa, the middle east, injustice, etc., or nonfiction. This is a nice breathe of fresh air.

No hay comentarios: