it is feeling more and more like summer here every day. cafe con hielo (iced coffee) is becoming more and more a norm, which is VERY much something of summer. generally it's an espresso poured ice, but it can also be more like a cafe freddo (which is actually greek), which is espresso and milk poured over ice, or in my case cafe con soja over ice. :-) yum!!! and with my new skirts thanks to this past weekend and some time of sewing, mending, adjusting of old clothes or clothes left here by others, I am ready for the heat :-)
Seemingly random thoughts about life, beauty, nature, God, the human existence... Things that make me smile, that make me think…Things about which I'm passionate… Things that I'm thinking about, wrestling with...
20 mayo 2009
summer!!!
it is feeling more and more like summer here every day. cafe con hielo (iced coffee) is becoming more and more a norm, which is VERY much something of summer. generally it's an espresso poured ice, but it can also be more like a cafe freddo (which is actually greek), which is espresso and milk poured over ice, or in my case cafe con soja over ice. :-) yum!!! and with my new skirts thanks to this past weekend and some time of sewing, mending, adjusting of old clothes or clothes left here by others, I am ready for the heat :-)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario