Bekah and I spent the morning at a 24-7 prayer room in a friend's house in Madrid. It was a great time of prayer, of meeting with and hearing from the Lord, and a fun time with Bekah. As we prayed together at the end of the time there we prayed about some things that have to begun to weigh heavily on me from time to time. Presently we are partnering with another ministry here in Madrid, who in fact form half our team. They are reevaluating their direction as a team (with the other ministry) which may or may not have implications in how our partnership plays out practically. I am on one hand very excited for them and yet on the other hand I am afraid. Perfect love casts out fear.I know that God has not forgotten us. I know that God knows my needs and those of our ministry here. I know that he has NO limit in what he can provide and that his provision is PERFECT and that he gives (always) GOOD gifts. I know these things to be true. And I know that I have a tender, sweet, caring, loving Heavenly Father. And yet as this team takes steps forward (which I think they should and are necessary), I find myself a bit anxious about the unknown. The righteous shall live by faith... (Rm 1.17) faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen... By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible... (Heb 11.1,3) By faith Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised. Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born descendants as many as the stars of the heaven and as many as the innumerable grains of sand by the seashore... (Heb 11.11,12) These are the things that ARE true whether or not I feel them to be true.
Please pray for me in this that I would walk by FAITH and NOT by sight. Pray for God's will to be done. Pray for God to raise up a team for us, whatever He would see fit for that to look like. Pray that we would trust HIM every step of the way to be the great provider. Pray for me not to fear, neither the unknown nor the past repeating itself. Pray that I would walk both in FREEDOM and in PEACE. :-) Thanks!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario