11 mayo 2009

my little car

This morning as I walked home from a couple meetings, I walked by where my car is parked, just to make sure he was still there. He was (I still need a name for him), but it was reassuring since it has been almost a week since I last drove him and he's parked right by an area where parking is more limited. All was well, no tickets, no broken windows, no stolen car. I didn't really expect any of these, but since this is new for me, I just wanted to check. It does help to have great insurance that covers just about anything that could happen, but just wanted to make sure that all was well. And it was.

I need to find a picture of my cute silver 2003 Peaugeot 206HDI. If you have any name suggestions, let me know. :-) I don't usually name my car or inanimate objects, but feel like this one needs a name. Somehow it's significant. Maybe Leo? That's the only thing that's come to mind that isn't the name of a friend or too common a spanish name. They logo for Peaugeot is a lion, if that helps. León is lion in spanish, which is where Leo comes from. And it doesn't have to be a guy's name, it is an inanimate object. :-)

No hay comentarios: